Thursday, July 23, 2009

WIP update...

So, no book review again this week. Though I do have a list that I'm going to review, just not today. :)

I've made excellent progress on my WIP!!!! I finished the first draft last week, and now I'm working on that next pass. It's going really, really well, and I still know exactly what I need to do. Soon it will be ready for my critique group!!

Next week, I'll definitely be back to my regular book review schedule. So check back next thursday for a review of THE DUST OF 100 DOGS!

Back to writing now...

5 comments:

Mary Witzl said...

Isn't that just the greatest feeling? There is nothing like feeling the surge of energy and interest when you are writing what you truly want to write, really making progress with it that you know is good. This has inspired me: I've got to get that feeling back myself...

Kelly Polark said...

Congrats on your writing progress!
I have ignored my writing much of this summer, but have finally kicked it in this week. I plan to finish the first draft of my WIP tonight! It may be a late night, but I am going to do it! I'm almost there!

PJ Hoover said...

Congrats on your great progress! And I'll look forward to your D100D review!

Danyelle L. said...

Yay for progress!

*confetti*
*cookies*
*milk*

J.A. Palermo said...

There's no better feeling than typing --the end--.