Saturday, September 06, 2008

Top Ten Blogs for Writers

The Bookshelf Muse posted this wonderful link yesterday. It's a contest where you can nominate your favorite blog about writing. I spent a good portion of yesterday afternoon going through some of the nominated sites, and they're amazing!! I've been slogging through the blogosphere, connecting with writers here and there and also finding other great blogs, but this is a veritable gold mine!

*DISCLAIMER*
This link may be detrimental to things like housework, laundry, mealtimes, and possibly personal hygene. Read at your own risk. But enjoy it if you do!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for posting.. I'll have to check it out!

Anne Spollen said...

Cool :)

I know which blog I'm going to nominate right now!

Jacqui said...

Oh this is not good for my productivity!

PJ Hoover said...

I popped over to look, and you're right! There is a ton of stuff!

Tabitha said...

Sorry I've been so quiet...been going back and forth between my kids and these amazing blogs. :) Ahhh! Must...close...laptop...