Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First MEME

Jenn Hubbard tagged me with this meme, with the caveat that I don't have to do it if I don't want to. But, seeing as it's my very first tag, I thought I'd go ahead. She did hers in character, which is really cool, and far more interesting than anything I could write, but read on if you wish!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. (Like Jenn, I think "must" is strong. Only do this if you want!)
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

I therefore tag Jacqui Robbins, Marcia Hoehne, PJ Hoover, Beth Revis, Carrie Harris, Angie Frazer, C. Lee Mckenzie, and Susan Gray. That is, if you want to be tagged. :) Moving on...

1. What are your nicknames? I have NO nicknames. If you shorten my name in any form, I will either ignore you or stuff a sock in your mouth. Depending on what kind of day I've had. :)
2. What do you do before bedtime? I read until my eyes close by themselves.
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD form? I think it was a disney movie, but I'm not sure which one.
4. What is your favorite scent? Something sweet baking in the oven, like banana bread or chocolate chip cookies. Yum!
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? A million dollars??? Only on me? Uhh, I have no idea...wait, I got it. I'd pretend to be some people who I know could use some extra cash, buy whatever "I" need, and then keep pretending to be someone else until the money was gone.
6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to? Rome. Such a beautiful city! Granted, it was my first trip out of the country, but I've been to places all over the world, and Rome still holds a special place in my heart.
7. Do you trust easily? Yes and no. It depends on the person and the situation.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I definitely think before I act. I've actually been told that I think too much, and need to stop. Except I don't quite get how that's possible, so I guess I'll just keep on with what I'm doing.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Of course. I think all normal people have this. And if you don't, then don't tell me.
10. Do you have a good body-image? That depends. Is it considered good that I don't think about my body image?
11. What is your favorite fruit? Hmm, that depends on my mood. But the two I crave most often are fresh pineapple and strawberries.
12. What websites do you visit daily? Too many to list, but the one I visit most often is Verla Kay. Hands down.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Reading. I can't seem to stop. I carry my current book around, and open it up every time I have a spare minute.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Jenn seems like a great writer, and I'm looking forward to reading her book! Plus, I love her blog. :)
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Route 66 (my kids have nearly worn out the soundtrack to the movie Cars).
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing? My ice cream pajamas. They're so soft and cozy, and they've got ice cream on them!
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? At first, but they get soggy pretty quick.
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground? Look around to see if I could find the person who dropped it, which is probably pretty stupid. If someone had realized they'd dropped a $100, they'd probably be frantically searching for it.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? My cell phone, probably. If my kids' school calls, I want them to be able to reach me no matter what.
20. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping. I don't get much of that anymore.

7 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks for the tag!
Love fresh pineapple, too. It's a great choice.
And the million dollars question is a good one!

Tabitha said...

PJ - fresh pineapple is so yummy. :) But I hate cutting up pineapples, so I really have to want it. And glad you liked the million dollar question! :) I don't think I could ever spend a million dollars just on myself. I know many people who could use it more than I can.

GWG - looking forward to reading it!! :)

Marcia said...

Okay, I'm in! :)

I must now find 8 people to tag who haven't been . . .

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

I love Rome too! (sigh)

Jenn H.

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! I've never been tagged before :) Thanks!

Carrie Harris said...

I've never been tagged before either. Woo! How exciting.

I don't get out much. Can you tell? :)

Tabitha said...

I've been reading all your answers, and they're great! :)

Jenn - Rome is so beautiful, isn't it? I may be romanticizing it a bit much, but I get all warm and fuzzy when I think about that trip. :)

Carrie - you're a mom and a writer, both jobs don't allow much time to get out. :) Looking forward to reading your answers!