Hope all you Americans out there had a great Thanksgiving with yummy turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and pumpkin pie! :)
I got a nasty stomach flu virus the day before Thanksgiving, which almost derailed our plans. I haven't been laid out by an illness so thoroughly in years. It wasn't pretty. Fortunately, it was a 24 hour thing and I was able to go visit my grandparents and other immediate family for the weekend. It was so good to see them that it inspired me to make a list of the top five things I'm thankful for:
What are you thankful for?
- My husband. For too many reasons to list. :)
- My kids. They're great, and they took care of me when I was sick, and even made a point not to get overly energetic and refrained from arguing with each other. Which is good, because I couldn't even get out of bed. :)
- My family. They're the greatest.
- My friends. They're fun, supportive, and interesting. I'm lucky to have met them.
- My agent. There's none better.
Even though I don't have everything I want, I have a lot. And I'm grateful for it all.