Monday, October 24, 2011

A Bunch of Articles on the Submission Process

For those of you who liked the articles on plot I compiled into a pdf recently, I finished another one. This one contains of a bunch of articles I've written on this blog over the past three years. This one is on the the submission process.

  • Attacking the pitch
  • Writing the synopsis
  • The query as a whole package
  • What to do (and not do) with rejection
  • Dealing with THE CALL

All of this is on my blog, of course, but if you'd like it in one single, handy document, you can download it here.

I'm slowly putting together the next document, and it's on character. So, if this sounds interesting to you, stay tuned... :) I'm planning to release it sometime next month. Ish.:)

3 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

Tabitha, that's so nice of you to put all this great info into pdf format.

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

This looks great. Thanks.

Tabitha said...

So glad you enjoyed it. :)