Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!



To those of you who love to celebrate the ghouls, goblins, vampires, zombies, witches, skeletons, and other such scary creatures, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! And in case you want to read all about how we get to celebrate Halloween twice this year, check out my personal blog.

I'm celebrating my Halloween with gusto because I just finished some pretty hefty revisions for my agent, and I'm really excited with how the story turned out! It wasn't easy, and I had to go through the entire manuscript several times to make sure all the affected characters and subplots were changed appropriately. But the story is so much better, and I'm so excited that I want to scream from the rooftops how much I love my agent!!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween! Be sure to eat enough junk to rot your teeth out.
*throws candy*

:)

3 comments:

J.Tuttle said...

Happy Halloween to you too! *throws additional and totally unnecessary candy*

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Happy Halloween! It's always better when it falls on a Saturday.

PJ Hoover said...

I'm so glad your revisions went so well! Yay for your awesome story!