Thank you to Susan Meyers for passing this award on to me!! :)
Now I get to pass it along, weeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Resident Alien: Mary Whitsell is an American who has spent much of her life living in other countries. She shares many amazing stories that always leave me in fits of giggles or tears of happiness. If you haven't read her blog, you should. Like, now.
The Bookshelf Muse: Becca and Angela have spent many, many hours putting together an amazing Emotion Thesaurus. They matched up action and body language with several different emotions, and the thesaurus grows each week. Recently, they've added a Setting Thesaurus, and I can't wait to see what all they put in that one!
Congratulations everyone! If you so choose, it's your turn to nominate others for this award.
Rules for recipients of the Brillante Weblog Premio are as follows:
1. The award may be displayed on a winner's blog.
2. Add a link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Add their links to your blog.
5. Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on in the comments section of their blog.